Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shri Radhe Maa - Leela-Amrut -Devi Maa and I

Shri Radhe Maa - Vachan Amrut 



  




A devotee’s story how she became Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa’s sevadar   

By Sanjeev Gupta

Monika Mour’s story: My brother Sanjeev was the first in our family to enter Devi Maa’s service. I was a skeptic not easily given to faith when I first heard of Devi Maa from Sanjeev bhaiya in 2003. I had recently graduated from college and was not particularly religious. I was not taken at all by his talk about Devi Maa. He would say that Devi Maa was antaryami – she read what was hidden in our hearts. He also said that she could travel in her pawan roop from one place to another. In other words, she would be physically present at one place and would travel magically to other places at the same time. He added that only surrendered devotees had such experiences. I marveled at his devotion.


The first time I had Devi Maa’s darshan was at a chowki in her bhavan. When I saw her for the first time my mind went blank. I had not believed that she was in any way special but I found myself unable to take my eyes off her. Through that chowki, she also kept looking at me. As the chowki came to a close, Devi Maa pulled my cheeks and looked at me. There was deep affection in her eyes. She placed her hands on my head. I was so moved that I began to cry. I heard her voice in my ears. “I will always be there for you,” she said. 


In the days that followed I became Devi Maa’s sevadar and was at it for four beautiful years. Devi Maa told me once that she would bless me with a son. This was before my parents began looking for a match for me. She also added that I would be married into a very good family. Both things have come to pass. I was married into a family of devotees of Devi Maa in 2007.

Shri Radhe Maa

On the day of the delivery, as I bore labor pains, I prayed hard to Devi Maa, and immediately felt her strong presence. After my son was born, I heard Devi Maa’s voice ring clear around me as I lay on the hospital bed. “I had told you, you would get a son, did I not?” the voice said. I was not dreaming. The voice was crystal-clear. I could not hold the tears of gratitude streaming down my face. My brother Sanjeev was right. The four years I had served Devi Maa had not been in vain. Devi Maa was with me even when she was not present physically in that hospital. In response to my prayers, she had guided me through a difficult time.


As told to Satish Purohit
Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa will be in Mukerian, Punjab, till March 10. For date, time and venue of her darshan and chowkies call on 9820969020 or log on to www.radhemaa.com  
 
Follow Shri Radhe Maa on -
     

                             Please note
The views expressed in this article and others published in this space are being made public as an act of thanksgiving for the wonderful presence of Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa’s miraculous grace in the lives of her devotees. These are personal experiences of the devotee. Devi Maa has no role as such in writing, editing or publishing these articles. We request readers who have queries, doubts or feedback to address their messages to Sevadar Sanjeev Gupta on sanjeev@globaladvertisers.in  call him on 9820082849. He screens all letters, emails and SMS's sent to him by devotees of Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa across the world before they are made public on various forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment