Monday, March 26, 2012

Shri Radhe Maa - Mother to all


 
By Sanjeev Gupta 

In rendering service to you if I have made any errors, forgive me Mother because one hears of bad sons but never of a bad mother.
Shri Adi Shankaracharya   

Shri Radhe Maa
 As we busy ourselves with the duties assigned to us for Devi Maa’s Shobha Yatra in Jalandhar on 31st March, we look forward to the big day with joy in our hearts. With the number of devotees increasing over the years, one hopes that one’s seva manages to smoothen their way when they come for Devi Maa’s darshan. 


Devi Maa laughs when I express my concerns to her. "Why," she argues, "should devotees interrupt their seva? You do your job. I am a mother and everyone is a son or daughter to me. I am the sun that shines on the dog, the beggar and the king with the same intensity. I do not discriminate."

 
Devi Maa is looking forward to the visit to Jalandhar. She sees it as an opportunity to serve the presiding deities of Devi Talab Mandir – Maa Kali and Lord Shiva. The two are honoured as Shri Tripuramalini and Lord Bhishan Bhairav in the temple, which is a celebrated Shakti Peeth.       


Shri Radhe Maa -  Shobha Yatra
 
For more details on Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa Shobha Yatra at the Devi Talab Mandir on 31 March 2012 and chowkies in Punjab and Haryana call on 9820969020 or log on to www.radhemaa.com


Follow Shri Radhe Maa on -





     

No comments:

Post a Comment